Sometimes when i read Clive Lewis its like i'm talking with an Englishman...and i like it. I even read him with a little bit of an accent, like what i'd expect him to sound like or something. He talks very slow and deliberate by the way, kinda like an English Morgan Freeman. Speaking of Morgan Freeman... I watched the Dark Knight yesterday afternoon. It started yesterday afternoon anyways, i didn't get out of the theater until last night. I KNOW!
I think if i could only watch one actors work, past and future, for the rest of my life it would have to be Morgan's. I kinda wonder if he's as engaging and likeable in real life as he is in the movies. I'm alright not knowing.
Art speaks. Really good art becomes conversation.
I think imena go talk to Clive a little bit more.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YAY! You're here! =)I always heard Clive's voice as more of a Sean Connery myself.
Thats a good one too, although i think sean takes himself a bit too seriously sometimes. Maybe thats just bias leftover from watching celebrity jeopardy.
Post a Comment